Thursday, November 27, 2008

Getting ready for baby.

So we have realized it was time we should start buying things for our babies room.
On Saturday I went down to SLC with my mom and two sisters, Jessica and Sharee to go shopping. First stop: BABIESRUS! I Honestly love this store now! I bought the bedding above for her crib which will be a black crib! I cant wait to start painting and decorating the room.
I seems like we have forever until she is here, but when I start to think about getting everything ready for her big arrival, it seems too close for comfort!
We can't wait!

6 comments:

Kelsey said...

I can't wait either.... YAY!!

Anonymous said...

Cute stuff, I want to come and help paint, but I least hope you let me come and see the finished room!

Amy said...

It comes up faster than you expect! Cute bedding!

Jodie said...

oh my hek, that bedding is so cute~ that is going to look so cute with a black crib!!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I'm so excited for Baby Addison!

kyleandkate said...

Im so excited for you! The bedding looks way cute,! Your gonna be such a cute mama!