Thursday, February 26, 2009

The first week home

Well I thought since I am home all day long I could update a little with some pictures.
Addison is such a good baby... so far :).  She is a good eater, pooper, and she sleeps through most of the night... I know its only been a week and a half to see if she will keep sleeping this way, but I will keep my fingers crossed and enjoy the sleep I am getting right now.
The hardest part is being stuck at home all day... I want to get out and go do stuff.  I watch a lot of TV which is such a waste of time.  Jake keeps telling me to go buy a good book, so if you have any good suggestions let me know.

  








Her first bath and adorable ponytail.
Ha ha see! She has some hair.










Her unique way of sucking her thumb










Addison sleeping on her daddy










Hanging out with her girl cousins!










Addison, Brooklyn, and Savanna 

Brooklyn was born Jan 21st and Savanna
was born Jan 10th.  My Baby looks so tiny even
though she is a month younger!

7 comments:

Kelly & Jamie said...

So you are bored during the day huh? hmmm i have an idea...me and camie come visit!!!! We need to plan it soon i am dying to meet little addison and im sure she is dying to see what her present is from us! :)

Tara said...

I can't believe you are a mom! She is so cute!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

She gets cuter and cuter every day. It will be so much fun to have cousins the same age!

kyleandkate said...

ohh she is so dang cute. As soon as i graduate in 2 weeks I am coming to see you guys

Jami said...

She is adorable! Congrats!

KatieLarson said...

Congrats Alicia...she is beautiful!

Tyler and Camie said...

Yes i wanna come see your beautiful baby!! Maybe friday?? I miss you! OH and Jamie has had our present for about ten years!