Friday, May 8, 2009

2 months old and growing

Addi had her 2month appointment.  Jake and I couldn't even watch them give her all those shots!!! We looked away, we are such babies.  Addi is now a whopping 11 pounds and 22 inchesn which is right on track the Dr said.  Here are some things she is up to now.

Swimming! She wasn't so sure about it at first. 
It now puts her right to sleep
she is starting to look like a little girl instead of looking like a baby.
She can now TALK! Well not so much... she is kind of starting to make the baby noises.  I love it cause when we get her to really smile she does a little giggle.  It kills me everytime! 
Shes now able to wear JEANS!!! YAY! 
She is really into sucking her fist, which I don't mind at all cause it puts her to sleep.



She is now smiling!!!! Oh my favorite thing to watch by far! This picture is just funny cause she has the double chin thing going.  MY! She sure is cute! I don't know how we did it, but Jake and I sure make an adorable baby. 


4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

cute little girl!

Tyler and Camie said...

She is already getting so big I can't get over how darling she is!! I need to come see her again!! Lets do lunch or something!!

Kelby and Nichole said...

She is so cute!! You need to bring her in again so that we can all gawk at her!

Kelly & Jamie said...

You two really did make one adorable baby! She is a doll i want to see her again! And like you and cams have said, we totally need to go get together again! If only we could go back to the 579 days...that would be heavenly! love ya!