Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Jake!

For Jake's Birthday we dropped Addi off at my mom's and went to Cafe Rio for lunch and then went and saw The Goods... it was lame, but Jake liked it. After that Jake had class (lame), but luckily it got out two hours early, so we went and picked out an ice cream cake and then headed home.

Now here is the mushy stuff.... you can skip this part

Let me just say that I am pretty sure I married the SWEETEST, FUNNIEST, SMARTEST, most ADORABLEST man alive! Jake would do anything for anyone. He is my Heaven on Earth!
Jake is going to school full time and working full time just so he can provide for our little family... he works so hard so that I am able to stay at home with Addi and to me that is a blessing.
Jake is my best friend and I think is an amazing husband and dad!
I am so lucky to have him in my life!

Happy Birthday You sexy piece of... ACE! 24 is old ;)




Addi enjoying daddy's ice cream cake
Jake and Addi
Our happy family....
ignore my awkward pose, I look stupid!
Heading to the movies

4 comments:

Kelly & Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Jake! Alicia you are so cute i miss your face!!!! we need to hang out soon, game night for sure! Addi is beautiful!

Tyler and Camie said...

Hap Hap happy birthday Jake!! Your fam is just darling!! Little Addi is growing up so fast she's a doll face just like her mom!!

Amy said...

Hey Alicia! I've always wanted a blog stalker :) We miss you at MM too! There have been three different people at your desk since you left (i think you were the only one that could handle sitting next to pearl) hahaha! Anyway i hope it goes by fast. I can't believe how old Addi is getting. She really is a beautiful little girl. Hope all is well!

Sharee said...

This month is such a special one its birthday time for you, we'd really like to celebrate, happy birthday to you! WHere is Addis shirt? Brooklyn had fun shopping with her today:)