Monday, January 3, 2011

A little update on the little baby!

Everything as been WONDERFUL about this pregnancy! I never threw up and have the best appetite ever! I am starting to show a ton and can feel the tiny kicks from the little bum proving to me that he is indeed still there!
I really started to feel him the day of Christmas with no questions if they were really kicks or if it was bubbles. Jake actually felt him kick this last Sunday! It is starting to seem real now and I hope June comes quickly!!

Now we have picked a name and it will probably stay his name as long as he doesn't end up being a she ha ha, however I am trying to figure the best way to spell it.
We like the Name Beckham, no not from the soccer player David Beckham (that is where I first heard the name cause I liked it as a name before I married, but I am not naming him that cause of the soccer player)... It is actually a family name on Jake's moms side of the family. So we are trying to figure the spelling out.
I don't hate the HAM part of BECKHAM but I don't like it all the much, so here are some ways my friend Cortnie helped me come up with, if you have a different way post it or just tell me what you like the best! Thanks!

Beckham
Beckum
Beckem
Beckhem


6 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

Beckem or Beckhem are still my favorites!

Derek and Laura said...

i like BeckHEM
cute blog btw! all you Guthrie girls do a great job! You guys always crack me up!

kyleandkate said...

Ohh man, I hate your cute butt. First off, you have been having a good pregnancy and second you stole one of my names :( I have wanted to name my little boy Beckham since I was little but Kyle really doesn't like that name, its not what we are naming ours anyways but still... ;) Ohh and I like Beckham for the spelling. Love ya

Kelly & Jamie said...

I like Beckem! and i cant wait for this little one to arrive!

Anonymous said...

I vote Beckhem. I like that best!

Unknown said...

IM GOING WITH BECKEM