Saturday, May 31, 2008

Our Wedding! 3/20/2008

I cannot believe that we have already been married for 2 1/2 months now! It was such an amazing day!


On March 20, 2008 I married not only my best friends but someone I adore more then life!
Here are some of the highlights of the day..

  • Midnight... Jake and Andrew got locked out of our house after Jake's bachelor party and ended up sleeping on my parents NOT so comfortable couches. Jake kept trying to get me to come down stairs... I was busy trying to make room for four of my bridesmaids in my bed that is a double!
  • Pulling out of the driveway and almost forgetting my wedding dress. Very needed!
  • Stopping at Wendys to grab a crispy chicken sandwich
  • 2:00 one of my bridesmaid (laurie) got in a car accident on her way to the wedding
  • 3:oo!!! Getting married
  • Andrew buying blimpies for us
  • Jake crying :) he is cute!
  • Seeing Jakes face when one of the workers at the union station took us to the car museum to see the old cars and seat in them!
  • smashing cake, jake going under my dress for the garter, throwing the flowers and hitting the ceiling... who doesn't??
  • Wedding being over
  • Seeing what our groomsmen did to our car.
    battery dying from cleaning it out and then being lat e to check into the Hotel.
  • :) Hotel
  • BEING MARRIED!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for telling me about this! o well very cute cant wait to see more. love ya

Kelly & Jamie said...

i found your blog you little darlin! i miss you so much alicia we need to hang out! :)

Tyler and Camie said...

Hey you i didn't know you had a blog your so freakin cute!! We need to get together soon you little married girl!