Friday, June 26, 2009

2 years ago today....




2 years ago today was me and Jake's first date! I know I didn't blog about our one year wedding Anniversary (way more important than our first date) but that's cause I am lazy, so i figured I would blog about our first date.
Jake and I had known each other for a couple months as just friends.... One day we started texting and discussed that we should hang out again since it had been awhile. So we decided to make it a simple/casual date and see how it goes. Well we went to Wendy's for frostys and to a park in Ogden to play Frisbee ha ha so fancy I know! Right before we got back to his truck he stopped me and pulled this line "every second we go without kissing a puppy dies!"
(you have to know Jake to know he was just being funny), so I was thinking what the FU?! I had to kiss him for the puppies right??? :)
After we were done at the park we headed back to his apartment to watch some movie.... I ended up having a really fun time with him on our casual and thought I would keep him around for while and see what happens. Jake and I were talking about our first date this morning and he said who would of thought! Here we are married and we have beautiful baby girl. Its so crazy thinking about the first time I met Jake to now. Things couldn't be better! I love his stinkin guts and feel grateful we end up with each other! I am a lucky girl that has such a wonderful husband!

Here are some pictures from our dating days... I miss my long hair :(












3 comments:

Jodie said...

you two are soo cute together, i love all of those pictures!

Tyler and Camie said...

OH how sweet such a cute little family!!

Kelly & Jamie said...

Ha ha i love your first date story! its a good one, especially with the puppies line...good one jake!