Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The pictures behind the update


Ha ha brooky attacking Addi
My two favorite people in the whole world!
Already has a sweet tooth or gums for that matter
My sister Katie that just turned 12!
At Katie's b-day
Addi and I with matching toenails!
Guthrie kids!
The Great Guthrie kids together again! Don't mind Jared, he always looks that way
Playing at the Park
Not into laying on her stomach
Exhausted after working so hard on the hike!
My Mr Burns arm. This would of been a good picture if I wasn't so lame
3 month photo in her cute shorts. PS I HATE that I can't flip these the right way!!!
We forgot to get pictures at the Zoo but this is us in the parking lot. Ha
I love this picture! This is at the BEEs game.
Ha ha! Caught chatting on the phone! Always chatting it up! Just like her daddy
Here we are at Lagoon! What fun is!


3 comments:

Kelsey said...

She is so CUTE!!!! I think she looks alot like you in alot of those pictures!! Last time I saw her I thought she was her daddys twin! :)

Kelly & Jamie said...

She smiles a ton, she couldnt be any more adorable! I love her and i need to see her again soon, and you too!

Tyler and Camie said...

Oh my goodness look at her she is getting so big!! Cute pictures she is so smiley!! We need to get together soon i haven't seen you in ages!!