Thursday, September 16, 2010

Confessions of my Obsessions


Mmmm Pizza Factory Bread Twistssss... Must have with ranch!













Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!












THE BEST SHOW EVER! Jake and I die laughing in every episode.
I highly recommend it if you are into a good laugh!
You have to watch from the beginning though... Cockamouse episode is HILARIOUS!











If you are like me and suffer from freakin bad skin this stuff rocks!
















AAAAANNNNND This adorable little lady! She seriously cracks Jake and I up all day!
She says so many things now!
Some of my favorites are Calcon (all gone or all done), butt, buuubutton (bellybutton), Nooooo,
Papa, poooopie, Jush (juice), cookie, Elllllo (hello), hi, booty (blankie), fund (fun), funnnny.
She is seriously so freakin cute I can't ever get mad at her cause when I try she says the craziest stuff!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh hahaha Addie is just a darling doll

Julie said...

Hey! I did not know you had a blog! Consider yourself stalked! And thank you for the congratulatory words.