Thursday, September 16, 2010

So long sweeeet summer...







Now that summer is pretty much over :( I wanted to stay positive and I thought well why not kill two birds with one stone and BLOG what I am looking forward to this fall! Boring I know but our camera has hid our charger so I haven't been able to take any pictures of what we have been up to, so for now you get pics from the internet or phone or just non at all.
I really am excited for fall! I look forward to several things cause of this season!

*The smell of fall... You all know what I am talking about, the crisp fresh smell. Mmm

* Fall clothes shopping!

*Taking Addison to the pumkin patch







*Addison's Halloween costume... debating between Tinkerbell or a black cat. Give me your input! I can't decide between the two!

*Taking Addison trick or treating... I am trying to teach her to say it, its a work in progress


*Eating her candy ha ha










*Family Halloween party! What to be
what to be...

*Hot chocolate and hot cider

*Homemade breadsticks and chili

*THANKSGIVING!!!! And everything that comes with it!!!
(PUMKIN PIE)






No comments: