Tuesday, November 16, 2010

BABY NUMBER 2 is coming in JUNE!


THAT'S RIGHT! We have done it again! We just think we can make pretty darn good babies so we thought why not add another one into the mix!
I had my second Dr appointment today and I will be 11 weeks tomorrow. I love to see the changes every time we go and boy has our little kidney bean changed! We could see everything, legs, arms and even little fingers! It was moving around like crazy and I couldn't believe that I am carrying yet another one of Jake's babies ;)
Addison doesn't really understand that I have a baby in my stomach, but I am sure once I start getting fat she will be curious. She came with Jake and I to the appointment today and my Dr handed the ultrasound pictures to Jake and Addison pulled it right out of his hands just stared at them like whats so interesting about this?
We are all so excited and I can't wait to see how Addison reacts to a baby in the house... she loves babies and she is such a good little mommy with her dolls! As I type this she is trying to put on her size 5 diapers on her little doll... she can change all the new babies diapers if she wants, fine by me! HA HA
This pregnancy has been pretty good so far! I have yet to be super sick or throw up... THANK GOODNESS! I am however sooo sooo tired! I think it's cause I am having to entertain a toddler all day. Jake had helped a lot around the house and with Addison even though he works and goes to school full time.
I am due June 8th... so freakin far away!

Who wouldn't want another on of these beautiful things?!



5 comments:

Amy said...

congrats! you do make cute babies! i'm excited for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure you make for the sexiest pregnant lady alive. Go fight win!

Sharee said...

I can't wait to see if this next little pruett!

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I can't wait for my next faniece or fanephew!! Congrats!

BRITNY. said...

so im trying to become a follower of you and im an idiot and can't figure out how to do it. i just barely saw a comment you left me forever ago on one of my blogs haha. it was a nice comment, that i doubt you remember writing! anyways. as i ramble on.. im really excited about you being pregnant :) keep me updated dudde!