Monday, November 15, 2010

Better late than never right?

Halloween is always a good time... My family has a Halloween party every year and it gets better every time! Addison was fun to watch this year! This time around she could walk to the door and when it was time to move onto the next house she would run and say go go go!
Addison was a black kitty! My mom made the arm and leg warmers plus the cute tutu and tale! She did such a great job... She made all the little girls costumes this year and even last years. My mom is super Grandma!
I was lucky to ride around my parents car while Jake took her door to door... It was way toooo cold for me. Addison was so excited about her candy, as was Jake and I :). We all shared Addi's hard work and boy did it taste good. It actually lasted us a good while. Jake was a dog to go along with Addison's cat costume. I wanted to dress up but at the last minute things didn't work out... oh well, there is always next year right?
Here are some photos of our fun Halloween night... ENJOY!































































These two pictures below kill me! She was eating her chili how she thought a cat would!









Look how pleased she is!

1 comment:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I don't know how I missed this post! HILARIOUS!