Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Easter


Easter was great! Addison was pretty excited about the the candy in the eggs and new toys she got in her basket. We had a wonderful Easter dinner at my parents house, we had ham, rolls, funeral potatoes, salad, jello and STRAWBERRY PIE! Mmmm that is probably my favorite of Eater dinner... I may or may not have had more than three pieces. After dinner we had an egg hunt for the grand kids.
Even our new little LITTLE nephew Luca got to come out for the egg hunt! All the little kids were so excited to finally see him, so were the rest of us. He is so dang cute and tiny.
All in all in was a good time spent with good company! I love Holidays!

Well it looks like blogger hates me and will only let me load one photo, so that's it for now! I want to start updating more and more.

OH! And I have like 5 weeks left till baby Beckem gets here! YAY! Cant wait!


1 comment:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

I love that picture. She is beautiful. She always looks so much older in pictures. I can't wait to meet Beckem either!