Friday, May 13, 2011

Ready, NOT ready

I have 3 and a half weeks left till my due date. This pregnancy has been very easy... I shouldn't complain, really I know I am lucky with not ever throwing up or ready being that sick or the fact that my baby has been healthy the whole way through! However, I am ready to see his cute face and be done being pregnant! I know I still have a couple more weeks but boy I ache, have the worst heartburn, and cant walk normal... I hate walking, sitting and even laying down! What else is there for me to do? Is floating an option?
BUT! I start to think of all the things I need to get done or the fact that Addison wont be my baby anymore... I know its funny to think but I almost feel sad that she wont be center of our universe.
I know she will be a great big sister! She loves babies! I have been blessed with her cause she has been such an easy going baby/kid... Addi is meant to be the oldest in our family. I can't wait till she comes to the hospital and meets her baby brother.

Sooo I am ready but at the same time I am not ready... I could go all the way to my due date if it wasn't for this uncomfortableness. I had my fun appointment this last Tuesday. I am dilated to a 1 and 50% effacement... The baby is weighing about 6 pounds 6 ounces and has very little moving space. I have had a few contractions off and on this past week so we will see. I am sure my next post will be his arrival.

4 comments:

Bain Becomes a Master said...

AND you forgot to mention Jake is no longer in love with the name Beckhem!

Jami said...

I am so excited for you guys! And I can't wait to see pictures of your little one, I am sure he is going to be as adorable as his older sister!

Amy said...

i know what you mean! the last few weeks are so uncomfortable, but it's scary to think of having two kids instead of one! i'm excited for you! boys are so much fun :)

Kelly & Jamie said...

He is almost here!!!!!!!!!!!