Friday, August 3, 2012

Birthdays!

Addison, Beckem and I have all had birthdays since the last time I wrote!

Jan 21
My Birthday was great! I turned 24... such a weird age. I feel like I don't fit in anywhere.  There was a huge snow storm that day. My parents took me out for lunch. We went to Red Robins.  Jake got me the Cannon Rebel camera! I love it, but I really need to learn more about it since there are so many different settings! Jake then took me out to see a movie that for the life of me cannot remember. OH WELL.

Feb 16
Addison turned 3 this year! It still boggles my mind that I have a 3 year old! She makes us smile  everyday! Addi is our artist, singer, dancer, princess and story teller! She loves speaking spanish and chinese (knows a good amount of words) with her dad and making him proud!
Her birthday was a Tinkerbell theme. She got lots of fun things and loved having her buddies over.
I love how much she loves to make friends with anyone she meets. If you know Addi you know she loves life! We love our Addi Mei!

May 30
Beckem is 1!!! My little baby boy is already a year! I cannot believe how fast that year went by!
He is such a mamas boy.  He loves to cuddle and give hugs! He seriously can be the sweetest little guy or the BIGGEST stinker... I love him but boy can he drive me crazy. He seriously came out yelling and hasn't stopped since.  Beckem's first few months started out rough (will try to blog about that later).
He loves cars, food, toy balls, and throwing anything!
He can say cheese, dog mama and dada.  Hasn't started walking yet but hopefully soon!
We sure love him though and I cannot get enough of him and he adorable smiles!











3 comments:

Kelsey said...

Very cute!! I miss those kids so much! And you guys of course! ;)

Unknown said...

Finally!!! Now we need to here about R Kansas. Also I wish I could borrow those yellow pants of addis. I need them for our family picture. Keep up the good work.

Sharee said...

Cute pictures. keep updating!